Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
In 2003, Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center was the first acute care hospital to open in southwest Las Vegas. And since then, we are proud to have grown alongside our community. Today, our 292-bed hospital features all private rooms and a comprehensive range of medical offerings to meet the needs of area residents and visitors including: 24 hour emergency services, cardiovascular services with a specialty in open-heart surgery, inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, maternity services with a Level III NICU and wound care.
Spring Valley Hospital is part of the The Valley Health System, a network of six acute care hospitals that provide patient care throughout Las Vegas and Southern Nevada through: Centennial Hills Hospital Medical Center, Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center, Summerlin Hospital Medical Center, Valley Hospital Medical Center and Henderson Hospital. Valley Health System hospitals have won numerous awards and accreditations.
Discover Spring Valley Hospital
Learn how Spring Valley Hospital is here for you during those special moments in life:
Mission and Vision
Our mission at Spring Valley Hospital is to provide a culture of excellence where committed employees, physicians, and volunteers deliver safe quality patient care to our community. To carry out this mission, Spring Valley Hospital strives to be the healthcare provider and employer of choice for the Las Vegas community and beyond.
- What We Hold Dear — Our employees and volunteers are our most important asset
- Service — We provide professional, effective, and efficient service to all of our customers
- Quality — We provide care and comfort to people in need by continuously improving our services and patient safety
- Growth — We continually expand access to health services by investing in the development of new, improved, and safer ways of delivering care
- Finance — We invest financial resources locally to support our mission and vision
Media inquiries should be directed to the Public Relations Department at 702-388-4663, Monday through Friday. If after hours or on weekends, please call the hospital operator at 702-388-4000, press zero, and ask to be connected to the representative.