A Pharmacy Right at the Hospital
The CentRx Pharmacy on the Spring Valley Hospital campus makes getting prescriptions and picking up over-the-counter items quick and easy.
CentRx is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (closed Saturday and Sunday). Our pharmacy services include filling prescriptions and offering over-the-counter medications. We fill prescriptions written by physicians at Spring Valley Hospital or any other healthcare provider in the region, and we accept most major prescription plans including Medicare Part D.
Patients who choose to receive their discharge medications from CentRx pharmacy can also receive one-to-one discharge counseling via telephone and fill existing prescriptions.
In addition to prescription medications, the CentRx Pharmacy carries a comprehensive selection of over-the-counter medications and other products, including:
- Cold and allergy medication
- Pain relievers, including medications and topical
- Pediatric over-the-counter medications
- Sun screens
- Bandages and wound care products
- Feminine hygiene products
- Dental hygiene products
- Eye drops
- Dry skin lotions and creams
- Poison oak and poison ivy treatments
- Medication trays and reminders