Spring Valley Hospital is pleased to announce it is forming a Patient and Family Advisory Council. The purpose of the council is to:
- Improve patient satisfaction
- Provide patient-centered care
- Bring patients’ needs and concerns to the healthcare team and leadership
- Guide our priorities and planning for the future
- Further enhance the relationship between the hospital and community
Our goal is to incorporate the voice of our patients in the important decisions we make to provide your care. We are looking for people in the community who are interested in serving on our council and providing our healthcare team with constructive advice and feedback to improve our patients’ experiences.
Membership consideration is based on the following criteria:
- Recent experience at the hospital
- Time available to prepare for and attend regularly scheduled meetings
- Ability to make decisions by consensus and support council decisions
We hope you are interested in this opportunity and will complete the form below to submit your application. Please keep in mind that many people will apply to join this council and unfortunately we cannot invite all applicants to join. As spaces free up on the council, qualified and available candidates will be contacted for an interview with hospital staff.
Once again, we thank you for your interest in helping us improve the care we provide to our patients.
Chief Executive Officer
Spring Valley Hospital
Apply for the Patient and Family Advisory Council
Please complete all required fields and submit the form (the * indicates a required field).